Tuesday, March 01, 2005

TUESDAY ROUNDUP

Once again I pick out what I think are my best posts for the week:

On Dissecting Leftism I note how fraud-prone anthropology is.

On Political Correctness Watch I note that England's patron Saint is now incorrect in England.

On Greenie Watch I note that Greenie policies cause suffering and death to dairy cows

On Education Watch I note how students are rebelling against academic bias

On Socialized Medicine I note how a little British girl had to go to America to get an oppressive "National Health" diagnosis overturned.

On Gun Watch I note how a pro-gun plate on a car caused a lot of fuss at a school

On A scripture blog I note that Christ probably did not die on a cross

On Marx Words I note that Marx despised poor people

On Leftists as Elitists I note that the British Left support keeping the poor "in their place"

On Majority Rights I put up a salvo aimed at the hopeless British Tories

On Blogger News I note the cleverness in Australia's committment of more troops to Iraq. (Note: To get to the Blogger News homepage, you have to click the banner at the top).

**************************

No comments: