Wednesday, May 04, 2005

TUESDAY ROUNDUP

(Tuesday in America -- Wednesday in Australia)

On Dissecting Leftism I argue that it is Leftist culture, not black culture that is responsible for black under-achievement

On Political Correctness Watch I note where a school used police to enforce its homosexual agenda

On Greenie Watch I note that major academic journals are refusing to publish any findings that question global warming

On Education Watch I note a rebellion in France in favour of traditional teaching.

On Socialized Medicine I record the vast irresponsibilty in Queensland government medical services

On Leftists as Elitists I show that Leftists don't want people to think

On Gun Watch I note that gun freedoms are still very limited

***********************************

No comments: