Tuesday, July 12, 2005

TUESDAY ROUNDUP

Once again I list what I think were the best posts on my various blogs in the preceding week.

On Dissecting Leftism I give some history of Leftist racism

On Political Correctness Watch I note that cake is now incorrect

On Greenie Watch I note the significance of the fact that the House of Lords has rubbished Britain's climate change policies

On Education Watch I note that a five-week teacher training course gets better results than a four year teaching degree

On Socialized Medicine I note the first official announcement of medical vouchers

On Gun Watch there is a spirited defence of gun rights from English libertarian Sean Gabb

On Leftists as Elitists I note that Democrat self-love is their undoing

On Blogger News I ask is the term "liberal" still meaningful? (Also posted on Conservative Philosopher)

On Majority Rights I note that feminism seems to be faltering

*******************************

No comments: