Tuesday, July 05, 2005

TUESDAY ROUNDUP

Once again I list what I think were the best posts on my various blogs in the preceding week.

On Dissecting Leftism I look at Leftism as motivated by a primitive longing for the hunter-gatherer tribe

On Political Correctness Watch I look at the naughty Mexican stamps with a Mexican "Sambo" on them.

On Greenie Watch I note that European governments are giving up on energy-use targets

On Education Watch I note that private schooling works best -- even in Africa

On Socialized Medicine I report that British public hospitals are seen as "war zone" by some of their staff

On Gun Watch I tell of a Trinidad granny defeating a gunman by sitting on him

On Leftists as Elitists I note that H.G. Wells was a very nasty Leftist elitist

On Majority Rights I discuss Booms and Busts and how to do well in real estate

On Blogger News I respond derisively to feminist claims about female friendships

*******************************

No comments: