Tuesday, February 15, 2005

TUESDAY ROUNDUP

Once again I pick out what I think are my best posts for the week:

On Dissecting Leftism I demolish an anti-American rant by N.Y. journalist Tony Judt.

On Political Correctness Watch I note that racial segregation is now correct again in Canadian schools.

On Greenie Watch I note the latest craze for diaper recycling and show how stupid it is.

On A scripture blog I note that the Church of England has now become the Church of the Environment.

On Socialized Medicine I note evidence that half of America's spending on health care is wasted

On Education Watch I put up a big lot of personal reports about home schooling.

On Gun Watch I note that concealed carry is now regarded as a proven policy in Texas

On MarxWords I note that Engels believed Germans to be a superior race

On Leftists as Elitists I note that the Democrats are now billionaire-oriented rather than people-oriented.

On Majority Rights I note the decline of civility in London.

*************************************

No comments: