Tuesday, June 28, 2005

TUESDAY ROUNDUP

Once again I list what I think were the best posts on my various blogs in the preceding week.

On Dissecting Leftism I look at the links between abortion, crime and race

On Political Correctness Watch I report on anti-Americanism in Australia

On Greenie Watch I note that the Vice president of the IPCC (U.N. body) has dismissed human-caused global warming

On Education Watch I note statistics showing that college is a bad investment: Spending taxpayer money on education REDUCES the income of the population

On Socialized Medicine I note that Australia shows how corrupt and money-mad a GOVERNMENT health system can be

On Leftists as Elitists I have an explanation of why British intellectuals still love Karl marx

On Majority Rights I report on tolerance and respect for the individual in Tudor England.

******************************

No comments: