Tuesday, July 19, 2005

TUESDAY ROUNDUP

Once again I list what I think were the best posts on my various blogs in the preceding week.

On Dissecting Leftism I note that conservatives foresaw the Islamic menace from within British society

On Political Correctness Watch I note that journalists are being penalized for wanting to mention blackness

On Greenie Watch I note that bird droppings are the mnajor cause of chemical contamination in the Arctic. Ban those polluting birds!

On Education Watch I submit that "white guilt" education in British schools was a major cause of the London bombings

On Socialized Medicine I note that those wonderful regulators whose job it is to protect you are allowing mentally ill doctors to practice

On Gun Watch I note that George Soros wants your gun

On Leftists as Elitists I note that the Leftist British elite are still protecting terrorism

On Majority Rights I note evidence of genetic determinism for social behaviour

***********************************

No comments: