Tuesday, August 09, 2005

TUESDAY ROUNDUP

Once again I list what I think were the best posts on my various blogs in the preceding week.

On Blogger News I look at how to improve majority rights.

On Dissecting Leftism I note that up until the 1990s Sweden was Fascism in slow motion

On Greenie Watch I note that the antarctic is the key to sea-level rise but that the antarctic is COOLING overall

On Political Correctness Watch I report the failure of a religious vilification trial in Australia

On Education Watch I note that homeschooling in Germany is FORBIDDEN! You must obey! Not much has changed since Hitler's day.

On Socialized Medicine I report a case of public hospital waiting times forcing a British boy to go all the way to India for surgery

On Gun Watch a psychiatrist examines the anti-gun mentality

On Leftists as Elitists I note the colossal and unjustified arrogance of the Art world

On Majority Rights I look at ideology and IQ and note that Leftists are in fact DUMBER.

***********************************

No comments: