Friday, November 21, 2008

Google have "blocked" this blog

Or so they say. I get the following message when I go to post:

"This blog has been locked due to possible Blogger Terms of Service violations. You may not publish new posts until your blog is reviewed and unlocked"

And yet I was able to post a few minutes ago anyway! Though I did have to do a tedious letter-copying task first.

Who knows what is going on? This blog has been OK for over six years now so this sudden onslaught is pretty strange. The blog is much the same as it ever was.

In case this blog does suddenly vanish or ceases to update daily, readers might want to add my large font site to their link list as an alternative site. I have just enabled comments there.

And there are always of course my mirror sites. Google can't do anything about them!

No comments: