Wednesday, April 27, 2022


Site down

As most readers here will be aware, I put up 6 blogs 6 times a week. Most of my posts I put up without comment from me. They are simply my selection of good recent posts by others that I agree with or find interesting.

Sometimes, however, I add a substantial comment of my own to an article that I put up. I do that in the form of a comment added to the beginning of an article.

So that readers will not have to look up 6 posts to see my current personal comments, however, I draw together those articles that have my comments added onto a separate "summary" blog, called THE PSYCHOLOGIST. That blog has now been blocked, by whom and for how long I do not know. I have therefore now transferred operations to a new summary blog, also called The Psychologist.

**********************************************

No comments: