Sunday, December 25, 2022


Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all who come by here

I do not intend to post anything (other than this note) on any of my blogs today. I will be busy enjoying a family Christmas instead.

I have in the past often abandoned my pagan ways long enough to go to church on Christmas day. I will not be doing that today but I did go to a service yesterday at a Seventh Day Adventist church. Adventist beliefs seem generally well founded in scripture so I enjoy an SDA service as well as the Presbyterian services I was brought up to.

On this occasion, my girlfriend wanted to go to a specific SDA church so I was happy to accompany her. I thought the sermon was reasonable and I enjoyed belting out the traditional Christmas hymns

**************************************************

No comments: