Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Google is increasing their attacks on my Tongue-Tied blog (https://snorphty.blogspot.com/)

On 18th I republished there an article from the NY SUN about the definition of a woman. Google (who own blogspot) have put a notice on that post saying that they have unpublished it because it violates their guidelines. They have instructed me to revise the article according to their guidelines

The odd bit is that as far as I can see, the article is still appearing on my blog unaltered. Maybe I am the only one who can now see it. I would be obliged if readers would tell me what they see there when they log on.

The blog has been for some time behind a scare warning if you access it via a cellphone but remains accessible without interruption if you log onto it via computer

*************************************************

3 comments:

munch said...

I can see the redefinition of women article in the blogspot as well as your backup site - no warnings. Still you are much more in control of your fate if you purchase a wordpress hosting package and run your own site. Wordpress.com, blogspot, and other free sites are owned by them and subject to their whims.

Ilíon said...

I also can see your post "Concerning the definition of 'woman'"

Ilíon said...

On closer examination, what I see is your post about the original post being "disappeared".