Tuesday, June 21, 2005

TUESDAY ROUNDUP

Once again I list what I think were the best posts on my various blogs in the preceding week.

On Dissecting Leftism I explain that Leftist America-hatred can only be understood psychologically, not logically.

On Greenie Watch I note why solar power will remain a fantasy

On Political Correctness Warch I note that an aggressive black Muslim was hired to give "sensitivity training"!

On Education Watch I note that Britain's equivalent of charter schools are making a big difference

On Socialized Medicine I note that Canada is sending some pregnant women to the USA for medical care

On Gun Watch I tell of a guy who tried to rob a ladies' beauty college but who got a lot more than he bargained for

On Leftists as Elitists I note the amazing arrogance of the French elite

On Majority Rights I tell three inspiring stories about how civil three English-speakling countries have been

On Blogger News I say why I am a monarchist

******************************

No comments: